On each summit, a stamp point and an information board with map and a description of the next trail section is waiting for you. As starting point you can choose any lodging partner. The mountain bike trail is signposted in counter-clockwise direction.
Depending on fitness and time, the unique MTB track can be absolved in one, two, or three days (“Trophy”) or in four to six days (“Open”). With a starter pack you can also secure the hand-made Stoneman trophy designed by Roland and an entry in the official finisher list. And you actively contribute to the preservation of the track.
For all our sakes: Please observe the fair play rules at all times while biking.
Highlights of the Stoneman Miriquidi
- Cranzahl dam
- Summit loop and viewing tower on Bärenstein mountain
- Basalt pillars at Pöhlberg mountain and Scheibenberg mountain
- Root path to Scheibenberg mountain
- Trail Centre Rabenberg: Germany’s first single trail park – access with starter packs
- “Kleiner Kranichsee” (Little Crane Lake), one of the most important raised bogs in the Ore Mountains
- “Wolfs- und Eisbinge” (Wolf and Ice Pinge) at Blatenský vrch mountain
- Viewing platform on Plešivec mountain
- Ascent to Klínovec mountain demanding in terms of driving technique
- Fichtelberg mountain, the highest mountain in Saxony
Rest Stopk1 sporthotel
Best Western Ahorn Hotel Oberwiesenthal 14+
Wellness Pension & Gasthaus Riedel
Jens Weißflog Hotel & Restaurant
Gasthof & Pension Brettmühle
Hotel Wilder Mann
Landgasthof am Park
Bürger- & Berggasthaus Scheibenberg
Sportpark Rabenberg / TrailCenter
Hotel Alte Schleiferei
Gaststätte & Pension Schanzenblick
Berghotel Plessberg Hotel Plesivec
Safety informationPlease observe the fair play rules at all times while biking. The trail is open from 01 May to 31 October!
Tips and hintswww.stoneman-miriquidi.com
Getting thereFor arrival by car, we recommend the federal motorway A72, exit Stollberg West.
ParkingCar parks are displayed on the map.
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentOut of consideration for farmers and the local wildlife, the Stoneman Miriquidi is only open during daylight. Seasonal opening hours:
June: 5am - 9pm (16h)
July: 5:45am - 8:45pm (15h)
August: 6:30am - 8pm (13.5h)
September: 7am - 6:45pm (11h 45m)
From September, the Gold tour is only accessible to extremely skilled bikers.
The Stoneman Miriquidi is a class of its own, both in terms of technique and fitness! Nine tricky ascents lead up to just as many fascinating summit adventures.
In respect to driving skills, the difficulty levels mainly range from S0 to S1, with some S2 passages. Don’t underestimate it! The Gold tour is only for technically well-versed and fit mountain bikers. If you have any doubts, take your time for your first tour, and maybe start with the silver or bronze tour.