Distance 27.2 km
Suitable for beginners, this is a technically easy tour through the Bohemian Ore Mountains. It starts at the Sporthotel in the small town of Lesna from where it leads without any major altitude difference through partly unspoilt and wild areas until you get to the border village of Kalek. This is followed by a gentle slope uphill and then back to Lesna. The surface is mostly solid making this tour also suitable for touring bikes. Along the way, you’ll not only enjoy enchanting sceneries but also beautiful views from the Ore Mountains ridge down to the Bohemian Basin. There are also many inns along the way so don’t miss sampling some Bohemian specialities!
Update: July 07, 2014
33U 388867 5602585
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Mountain Biking
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view