Distance 4.3 km
The town of Olbernhau has a heart for families and features a special hiking trail for parents and children. Set off in the “Dörfelbach“ valley above Olbernhau’s indoor swimming pool and lido where you’ll also find ample parking space. The circuit trail leads through densely wooded areas, beautiful nature and past the small “Dörfelbach“ creek. Children will love the opportunities to explore nature and get to know the environment on the way.
Update: August 15, 2014
ParkingNear Hotel Saigerhütte, Olbernhau
33U 383445 5612297
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentSturdy shoes, respectively hiking shoes are needed. Not suitable for pushchairs. A simple baby back carrier can be hired at the tourist information.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view