On this city walk you will discover the most beautiful Dresden highlights such as the Frauenkirche, Semper Opera, Zwinger and much more.
Distance 5.2 km
If you want to discover some of Dresden's most beautiful sights on a relaxed tour of the city of Dresden, this is the right route for you. On the 5 kilometers through Dresden's historic old town you can follow in the footsteps of August the Strong.
- Nymph bath in the Dresden Zwinger
- Bridge between castle and court church
- Museums of the SKD
- Brühlscher Garden
- climbing up to the Tower of the Frauenkirche
AuthorDresden Elbland Redaktion
Update: October 29, 2020
ParkingOn the website of the city of Dresden you can find current information about the parking capacities in the city center.
33U 411271 5656249
Book recommendations for this region:
Recommended maps for this region:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view