The trail is relatively flat and leads through the snow-covered Grächner winter landscape. 1 lane approx. 2.5km long and a short incline approx. 50m
Safety informationYou don't cross slopes. A part with hikers and snowshoe walkers "signposted".
Tips and hintswww.graechen.ch
Getting there- Rhône Valley: Via Martigny - Visp to Grächen / St. Niklaus
- Car transport Lötschberg: Via Kandersteg - Goppenstein - Visp to Grächen / St. Niklaus (bls.ch/e/autoverlad/)
- Car transport Furka: Via Andermatt - Realp - Oberwald - Brig - Visp to Grächen / St. Niklaus (Car transport Furka)
- Tessin/Simplon: Via Lugano - Centovalli - Domodossola - Brig - Visp to Grächen / St. Niklaus (Car transport Simplon)
ParkingParking spaces in Grächen: The car park Millegga is located by the village entrace in Grächen. Price per day (for covered parking space): CHF 15.00
Private Parking space provider:
Tel. +41 (0)27 956 13 35
Tel. +41 (0)27 956 16 31
Tel. +41 (0)27 956 13 01
Book recommendations for this region:
Basic Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Lightweight rain and windproof ski jacket
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cross-country skiing gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Cross-Country Skiing
- Cross-country skis
- Cross country ski bindings
- Cross-country boots
- Cross-country poles
- Waxes if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.