If you participate in the stamp collection campaign you will get a delicious juice after collecting three stamps. The issuing stamp locations are listed in the leaflet Obstland Flyer (in German language).
Rest StopBurg Mildenstein
Hofladen Sachsenobst in Grimma-Dürrweitzschen
Safety informationSouth of Mügeln, on the “Gaudlitzer Weg” trail, there is a short section with rough crushed stones. Please be especially careful here.
Tips and hintsThe small cafés and restaurants along the way provide beautiful resting places and versatile food.
Getting thereStart Leipzig:
Please calculate ca. 1h by car.
A14 in direction of Dresden, exit Leisnig
- Car park at the market square
- Car park “Alte Feuerwehr”, Lindenplatz square
- Car park “Belvedere”, Poststraße street
Author’s map recommendations
Recommended maps for this region:
EquipmentThe track provides numerous possibilities for small breaks. Therefore, it’s always a good idea to pack a picnic blanket.
Sometimes, the difference in altitude can surprise you, which is why you might want to consider an e-bike.
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.