Important information on our measures used to combat the spread of Covid-19 for hotel guests:
- Given the Covid-19 regulations currently in place, we are unable to open our spa area at present. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Face masks must be worn in all public indoor and outdoor areas at all times.
- We have installed disinfectant dispensers in various locations throughout the hotel – please use them!
Important information on our measures used to combat the spread of Covid-19 for restaurant guests:
- Please call us to reserve a table in advance.
- Face masks must be worn indoors and outdoors at all times! You can remove your face mask once you have sat down at your table.
- Please use the disinfectant dispensers that we have installed in various locations.
- You will be shown to your reserved table by our staff.
- Please be sure to stay a minimum distance of 1.5 metres away from other guests.
- We are required to record the name, address and telephone number of each restaurant guest so that potential chains of infection can be traced by the health authorities. These details will be automatically erased after a month.
- No self-service! All food and drinks can be ordered from and will be brought to your table.
We kindly ask for your understanding that we are all required to observe these rules for our own protection!
Hotel facilities54 Beds
Especially suitable forGroups
Room facilitiesSatellite/cable TV
Payment optionsCredit cards
Food and drinkBreakfast
Check-in and check-out times for hotel rooms:
Check-in from 1pm to 9pm
Check-out by 11am
For check-In berfore or after, please contact us by call: 0049(0)6782-888For more questions, please also feel free to contact us.